Camera DvRig Junior carrier
Suitable for cameras mini DV / HD camcorders
PRO cameras and photo
Compact support system that allows photo stable, comfortable and reduces stress and overload hands
The system is equipped with support belt, tether and sheath with clip to enable hands resting state
• Mount the camera on the anti skid plate Using the ¼ "brass screw, for heavy cameras Tighten with a coin or a
• Lock tilt knob (1) Clockwise towards you.
• Insert the pod's brass tip into the thread on the bottom of the tilt head.
• the lock on the side tilt knob (2). Can be locked only When sticker (5) is aligned!
• Attach the holster to the supplied support belt or to your own belt.
• Put on the support belt.
• Tighten the belt to your waist just Above your hipbone.
• Align the holster to the middle of your body.
• Put on the safety strap crossed over your head and right arm.
Pick up the camera to normal shooting position.
Proceed with your right hand holding the camera zoom grip and the
safety strap attached at all times !
• Insert the pod bottom into the holster.
• Make sure the pod's brass tip is screwed all the way in the tilt head.
• Attach the safety strap to the rig (3) and check That it is secured.
• Unlock Both pod locking knobs.
• to adjust the pod length, lift the camera to the Desired level and lock the top-locking knob.
• The top spring is Softer .then the bottom spring. Choose the one That is best for your camera weight and type
of shooting, lock the other.
• In normal operation only one section of the pod should be free.
• For extreme up and down Tilting and free camera moves, release Both pole locks, Release the side tilt and
the front / back tilt.
• For most stable Longer period Shoots, or tele Shoots, Tighten all locks.
• The safety strap is not designed to support the full load of the camera Combine with the pressure of your
arm. Do not lean on it. can only use you it for short, hands-free breaks.
• Side tilt friction can be adjusted by the back black knob (4)
Junior carrier camera DvRig